The Suprema Face station F2 is a very advanced access control system in the market now. ScreenCheck, a leading time and attendance system distributor in Dubai reviews the products for you.
Face recognition is one of the prime and innovative solutions for securing all kinds of premises. Face recognition systems have a different application which proves that the system is more efficient than other conventional security systems. It includes a variety of applications and possesses extremely different features for the best suitability in various environments. Usually, there are three main applications supported by the biometric system. These applications are visitor management system, time attendance system and access control system. ScreenCheck, a leading biometric system provider in Dubai, experts at ScreenCheck briefs about various advantages of using face recognition systems in Dubai.
One of the leading manufacturers of biometric products, Suprema, has one of the best product lineups. Suprema FaceStation F2 is a fusion multimodal terminal with unmatched face recognition performance. The device showcases exceptional accuracy and foolproof performance achieved by Suprema’s unique Fusion technology. The system provides a contactless solution in compliance with the new normal.
Why you need to opt for Facestation F2
1. Suprema’s Fusion Matching technology combines IR and visual face recognition with a unique deep learning algorithm to achieve exceptional authentication accuracy and maintains a very low false-positive rate.
2. Offering credential options of face, fingerprint, cards and mobile access, FaceStation F2 is the best-in-class multimodal device in the industry. It also supports dual-frequency access cards, NFC and BLE-based Mobile Access Cards as well as Template on Card that allows authentication via biometric data stored in cards.
3. FaceStation F2 meets the needs of the post-pandemic world with features like remote user enrollment, detection of users without masks and face recognition of users wearing masks. When combined with Suprema Thermal Camera, FaceStation F2 can identify people with elevated skin temperature.
4. With the highest level of device security, FaceStation F2 not only encrypts all biometric credentials and personal information but also protects the data with a secure boot process. FaceStation F2 is built on Android and all its security enhancements.
5. FaceStation F2’s massive memory capacity can easily handle many users in an enterprise environment. FaceStation F2 can accommodate up to 100,000 users, 50,000 face image logs and 5,000,000 text logs.
6. FaceStation F2 provides improved user convenience with a 7“LCD screen and walkthrough face recognition. Users no longer must stand still and fit faces to a predefined area. The recognition distance range has also been increased to 50cm ~ 130cm.
7. FaceStation F2 can authenticate faces under dim lighting, allowing uninterrupted face recognition in all indoor lighting conditions using IR technology.
8. FaceStation F2 is dust-proof, waterproof and easy to maintain.
Suprema F2 helps in protecting the access of resources and other important entities that helps in better security at any business. It is used to install in terms of protecting important data of the company electronically thus eliminating the risk of usual damaging of data which increases the level of security. Used as a time attendance system, it helps to keep a check of human resources in your company. It provides high accuracy and timing details noted by this device helps in arranging the shifts. It also provides an alarm facility if an unauthorized visitor tries to enter the premises. Thus, there are many benefits of installing a face recognition system at your premises to increase the security level and keep your building safe from any kind of threat.
For more details regarding Suprema Face station F2, you may contact the best provider of face recognition systems in Dubai, ScreenCheck.