Indyme’s Health And Safety Solutions Suite For RetailNovember 9, 2020
SLC Twin ProNovember 13, 2020
Thermal camera for EF – 45
CMITech has built an Iris recognition thermometer solution. The thermal camera can be easily implemented on EF-45N for efficient, convenient, safe fever detection. This is how CMITech offers to prevent virus spread out.
- Keep your face mask on – EF-45N is perfectly operating with face mask, even with healthcare PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- If you have a fever, Avoid crowded places and limit activities in public – EF-45N will only give a permission for access to people who doesn’t have a fever.
- Wash your hands and avoid any touching on surface – The small droplets from person’s nose or mouth can land on surfaces around people who has a virus. If another person touches those surface and then their eyes, nose or mouth, they can be infected. EF-45N is 100% contactless system, you don’t need to worry about touching any surface.
- Measure the temperature at the same time with iris recognition – The thermal camera on top of EF-45N will measure the temperature on person’s forehead and indicate the temperature on LCD.
- When the temperature is high, access will be denied – The access permission will be denied to people who has a high temperature.
- Alarm notification to administrator – When the permission is denied, the alarm will be triggered for notification. The person should go to the administrator for second temperature measurement.
Completely Contactless, Perfectly Safe!